Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ajax Facebook Chat Code ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Détente -> Bla-Bla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
angeltan

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ajax Facebook Chat Code Répondre en citant

Ajax Facebook Chat Code
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

chat Remove getmagicquotesgpc Dec 20, 2016 .gitignore mysqli catch connection errors properly Nov 3, 2013 readme.md Update readme.md Apr 20, 2016 readme.md AJAX Chat Standalone This is the standalone version of Blueimp's AJAX Chat. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. AJAX stands for "Asynchronous JavaScript and XML". even after refreshing the page and trying again, only one row is inserting. here is the html part where chat box, chat text area and chat members are present. CSS Popular Items All Items Animations and Effects Buttons Charts and Graphs Forms Layouts Navigation and Menus Pricing Tables Tabs and Sliders Miscellaneous . what i m trying to do is that there are some chat members list on the left side. .. Sign up A fully customizable web chat implemented in JavaScript, PHP and MySQL which integrates nicely with common forum systems like phpBB, MyBB, FluxBB, SMF and vBulletin. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. asked 3 years, 11 months ago viewed 10,347 times active 21 days ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 2783How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?6258How do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?1113How to manage a redirect request after a jQuery Ajax call1563Abort Ajax requests using jQuery2146How can I know which radio button is selected via jQuery?3674How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?2653How do I make the first letter of a string uppercase in JavaScript?1820Get selected text from a drop-down list (select box) using jQuery1862How can I refresh a page with jQuery?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Why do different elements have different number of isotopes? Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating How to measure small, spiky amounts of current? Fourier transform using properties (exam exercise I couldn't solve) How to avoid implicit type casts in PostgreSQL? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? What is this methodology called? How suitable is "" for "priest"? If I generate a random symmetric matrix, what's the chance it is positive definite? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? std::isinvocable is false but std::invoke works What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? Confused about bibliography in old books Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Protection of shell command with string variable Long term effects of erosion Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long The use of T[] as a template parameter How to fix a broken End Gateway in Minecraft Survival? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Spectre/meltdown on a GPU What is the meaning of this small symbol on my mod card? more hot questions question feed lang-php . .. Tamil Selvan 2013-2015 Sitemap Privacy . If you are looking for a version to integrate with your forum, select a different branch. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. WordPress Popular Items All Items Add-ons Advertising Auctions Calendars eCommerce Forms Forums Galleries Interface Elements Layers WP Media Membership Newsletters SEO Social Networking Utilities Widgets Miscellaneous WordPress Themes on ThemeForest . More .NET Apps Edge Animate Templates Facebook. this the problem. i dont know the root of this problem. You signed out in another tab or window. if i click on any of the chat member's name, the chat related to that person opens up. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . You can't perform that action at this time. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. Follow tamilps2 Subscribe via Email Popular Posts Facebook Like Chat Application in PHP Google new reCAPTCHA using JavaScript Blogger Template Design From Scratch - Part One Social Network Friends Relationship Database Design Facebook Like Chat Application using React JS, PHP and jQuery Blogger Template Design From Scratch - Part 2 Social Network Friends Relationship System Using PHP and MySQL - Part 1 Facebook Like Friends Relationship System Design using PHP and MySQL Facebook style Hovercard using jQuery and CSS Laravel 5.3 Passport OAuth 2 Setup with Login using Email, Username or Phone Categories PHP Python CSS LESS JavaScript jQuery Database MySQL Facebook Google C++ OOP Ajax Tech Photoshop Tweets by tamilps2 . Watch 108 Star 427 Fork 259 Frug/AJAX-Chat Code Issues 59 Pull requests 8 Projects 0 Wiki Insights Dismiss Join GitHub today GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. if u need any more info please tell me and help me javascript php jquery ajax facebook shareimprove this question asked Jan 16 '14 at 3:29 user3180305 3114 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote I think the keyup event should be separated from the click event. I love Designing and Creating new things that helps and inspires users. when i input any value in the input field, only one row is inserted. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. 213 commits 14 branches 21 releases 12 contributors PHP 47.9% JavaScript 33.7% CSS 7.4% HTML 5.4% ActionScript 3.7% Ruby 1.7% Other 0.2% PHP JavaScript CSS HTML ActionScript Ruby Other Clone or download Clone with HTTPS Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. there is one more problem in this that when i refresh the page and again start the chat with one of the members with that click event, since 1 row was inserted before the refresh, no new rows are inserting. $username = filtervar(trim($POST["username"]),FILTERSANITIZESTRING, FILTERFLAGSTRIPLOW FILTERFLAGSTRIPHIGH); $message = filtervar(trim($POST["message"]),FILTERSANITIZESTRING, FILTERFLAGSTRIPLOW FILTERFLAGSTRIPHIGH); $userip = $SERVER['REMOTEADDR']; $rmsg = $POST['receivername']; $result1 = mysqliquery($sqlcon,"SELECT uid FROM members WHERE username='$usname' "); $row1=mysqlifetcharray($result1); $asd=$row1['uid']; //insert new message in db if(mysqliquery($sqlcon,"INSERT INTO friendschat values('$asd','$rmsg','$message',NOW())")) { $msgtime = date('h:i A M d',time()); // current time echo ' '.$msgtime.' '.$username.' '.$message.' '; } } elseif($POST["fetch"]==1) { $username1 = filtervar(trim($POST["username1"]),FILTERSANITIZESTRING, FILTERFLAGSTRIPLOW FILTERFLAGSTRIPHIGH); $rmsg1 = $POST['receivername1']; $result12 = mysqliquery($sqlcon,"SELECT uid FROM members WHERE username='$usname' "); $row12=mysqlifetcharray($result12); $asd1=$row12['uid']; $results = mysqliquery($sqlcon,"SELECT smsg,rmsg,message,timemsg FROM friendschat WHERE smsg='$asd1' AND rmsg='$rmsg1' "); while($row = mysqlifetcharray($results)) { $msgtime1 = date('h:i A M d',strtotime($row["timemsg"])); //message posted time echo ' '.$msgtime1.' : '.' '.$row["smsg"].' := '.' '.$row["message"].' '; } } else { header('HTTP/1.1 500 Are you kiddin me?'); exit(); } } ?> now i'll tell you my problems. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. rev2018.1.8.28313 . About I'm Tamil Selvan, a Passionate Programmer, Web Designer/Developer, Blogger and Gamer. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. that is it is a one-one chat between the logged in user and one of the chat members 5a02188284
how do you do faces on facebook chatlatest facebook apps for nokia n70facebook sniffer chromelogin facebook with different ipfacebook app for samsung s5830download facebook app for nokia 5220hackers de facebook en lineafacebook profile unlocker v 5.0 exe passwordfacebook help for mobilefacebook canvas app share button

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Détente -> Bla-Bla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006